Sunshine

 

My cue from the design team on http://riverofcreativity.blogspot/ was sunshine! I found this sunburst cut file... I am new to a Cricut Maker and this is the first cut file I have used on a layout. 

I am also learning how to blog. So cut me some slack. I used the Echo Park Pool Party Collection for all the papers I used to back the cut file. I also used the stickers from the same collection. 

Our prompt was “sunshine” and I thought about it for a few days. Then cut the cut file and found my photo and it lead me to my paper collection.

I am trying to learn more and more about mixed media and am so grateful to work with these talented ladies to watch and learn from them.

Comments

  1. Congratulations Erika on your first blog post and your being part of your first Design Team. I was never joyed when you applied your pages are wonderful. This looks great I love those rays of sunshine across this page. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting our blog together Erika, it will soon seem like second nature. Your take on sunshine is perfect.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scrapbook layout, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scrapbook layout, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scrapbook layout, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that looks like somewhere I would like to be Erika! Brilliant project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks cute gals for the encouragement!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parent and Child

No Hearts or Mushy Stuff