Parent and Child

This prompt was interestingly very difficult for me. I looked at other team members ideas and I still just struggled. But I made a mixed media mess and played with my Cricut and just did a photo with my kids and a giant title about a blended and blessed family.

I watercolored a "frame" and I learned that I needed less paint and more water. Lesson Number 1. So I tore the outside and inside so it looked more like a frame instead of a blob. I backed a wreath cut file and made a title. It was really quite simple. But so hard for me to conceptualize. Thanks, Zoe and River of Creativity Team for stretching me.


Comments

  1. It is good to be challenged sometimes and you have made a great spread

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you pulled this one of brilliantly.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page... What a great way to say you are family!!! THIS IS US!!! You did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunshine

No Hearts or Mushy Stuff